(AGENPARL) – HAWAIIAN ISLANDS, gio 15 aprile 2021
University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner provided an update on the fall semester, COVID-19 vaccinations and the 10-campus university system in his monthly report to the Board of Regents on April 15.
- COVID-19 update (video)
- Get Vaccinated UH! (video)
- Fall semester: What about students from out-of-state? (video)
- Fall semester: Vaccination requirement? (video)
- Positive outlook, planning continues (video)
- Federal relief funding (video)
- Extramural productivity remains strong (video)
- Fall enrollment update (video)
- Next Steps to Your Future engages public school seniors (video)
- UH Community College enrollment report adjustment (video)
- P–20 success in early childhood education (video)
- Overwatch League coming to UH (video)
The post UH President: fall semester, funding, COVID-19 vaccination update first appeared on University of Hawaiʻi System News.