(AGENPARL) – WORLD WIDE, dom 02 maggio 2021
Job Posting: Applied Researcher – Cryptography
Rabdan Academy (Government Sector) – Abu Dhabi – UAE
Overview of Rabdan Academy:
The Academy is a government-owned world class education institution established to coordinate and enhance learning outcomes for organizations and individuals in the safety, security, defense, emergency preparedness and crisis management sectors.
Rabdan Academy was officially established under Law No. 7 for 2013, issued by President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan in his capacity as Ruler of Abu Dhabi and is accredited by the UAE’s Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research.
The academy is the first in UAE in providing learning in dual approach of combining academic and vocational education in one place whilst recognizing prior learning and experience and providing accredited and transferable credit from course to course and job to job.
To contribute and assist Rabdan Academy in achieving its Research Strategy and build an outstanding record in research related to contemporary issues related to Rabdan Academy’s mandate in developing safety, security, defence, emergency preparedness and crisis management (SSDEC) and ensuring students and activities are to positively contribute to improving the resilience of the nation.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Dean of Research, the Researcher is responsible for producing peer reviewed research papers to be published in Quartile 1 Scopus Indexed Journals in arears related to safety, security, defence, emergency preparedness and crisis management (SSDEC), including but not limited to:
• Carrying out approved scholarly research activities;
• Contributing to RA related scholarship, research projects, and initiatives;
* Working Closely with other colleagues from the homeland security Program on some projects with our stakeholders ( Ministry of defense, Ministry
• Publish research papers in the top 10% most cited publications in its subject, to increase their work visibility, hence, number of citations;
• Collaborate with other researchers to conduct joint researc
Closing date for applications:
Contact: Mr. Amir Adel – Recruitment Specialist
More information: https://ra.ac.ae/