(AGENPARL) – LUXEMBOURG, ven 14 agosto 2020
The ESA-CLAIRE AI Special Interest Group on Space organises its first online conference on the use of artificial intelligence (AI) for applications in space technology. The conference, organised in association with ECAI2020 – The 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, will be a full-day event and will take place on 4 September 2020.
The programme of the event includes 5 keynote talks, as well as a panel discussion. We have 16 contributed presentations on topics concerning different AI methods (including, but not limited to, e.g., planning, machine learning) and different areas of space technology (including, but not limited to, e.g., space operations, earth observation). These include presentations of original/on-going unpublished work, as well as of recently published work.
- Xiaoxiang Zhu, Technical University Munich and DLR, Wessling, Germany
- Kiri Wagstaff, JPL/NASA, Pasadena, CA, USA
- Lucien Rapp, University of Toulouse 1 and HEC Paris, France
- James Parr, Frontier Development Laboratory (FDL), NASA and FDL Europe, ESA, London, UK
- Alessandro Donati, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany
- Saso Dzeroski, Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia and ESA/ESRIN, Fascati, Italy
- Pierre-Philippe Mathieu, ESA/ESRIN, Fascati, Italy
- Cristiana Teixeira Santos, University of Luxembourg, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
- Leon van der Torre, University of Luxembourg, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
Participation at the event is free of charge. Prior registration is mandatory.