(AGENPARL) – STORRS (CONNECTICUT USA), lun 10 agosto 2020
The University of Tulsa Department of Mechanical Engineering is searching for a postdoctoral researcher to support our recently awarded a U.S. Department of Energy project to develop novel self-healing materials for use in pneumatic systems (https://www.energy.gov/fe/articles/foa-2006-advanced-natural-gas-infrastruc…). This project will focus on the development and testing of a self-healing material for use in pneumatic actuators coupled with a SCADA-based leak and healing detection approach.
- Conducting experimental and computational research as it relates to developing self-healing materials and activation systems.
- Overseeing graduate student research as it relates to project goals and meeting project milestones and go/no-go points.
- Working with a diverse team of co-PIs, technicians, and graduate students.
- Writing quarterly reports and creating quarterly technical presentations.
- Presenting at conferences and leading publication efforts
Doctoral degree in engineering field, appropriate experience, and expertise. Strong project management skills and a superior publication record.
Please send your CV and cover letter to <a This is a 1-year position with the possibility of renewal.